Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"What to Listen to, so Your Spirit Remains in Control"

There are many debates about what type of music is the most relaxing. In my opinion, classical opera music is the best way to go. It helps resolve any insecurities that initiate the day and creates a positive atmosphere. No matter what your issues are in the morning, they are forgotten once you put in your cd or plug in your iPod. My favorite performers are Il Volo and Andrea Bocelli. They reach a part of my inner soul with their voices that soothes me. I find peace in whatever issue that I face. Not only do those voices touch my soul, but they help children with ADHD. I am a firm believer that classical opera music can play a key role in maintaining a positive atmosphere with children that face disabilities. I've seen the music calm them down and catch their attention. It's the only thing that springs their curiosity. Time is a precious thing for many people and music is healing. Reach out and listen. In a weeks time, your life will be a little better and more inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment