Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Worshipping the Sun? The equivalent of Destroying Your Skin!"

You may think that sun kissed skin is the most attractive, but is it? It may look nice to have a touch of sun, but how damaging is it, truly? Well, I've seen its full effects on many of my peers. No matter how much sun screen people may use, it doesn't protect people from having their skin destroyed. Many people having origins in South Florida will start developing dreadful signs of aging in their mid-twenties. I know it isn't all about the sun, but it has a lot to do with it. Don't get me wrong, my best look is darker, but I don't want to age before my time. If you're going to sun bathe every day, ensure that you use plenty of anti aging moisturizing cream. It may not cure the wrinkles, but it will help. Learn to worship your skin. It is all you will ever have! So, don't be foolish! Be smart! Love yourself!!!! Your body is a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment